Calling all dog lovers! CMM Cares is hosting a donation drive for America’s VetDogs, an organization close to our heart whose mission is to restore independence and dignity to veterans. We are collecting a huge amount of treats, toys, towels, cleaning supplies and more to support both the dogs and the brave individuals who receive them. These dogs provide an invaluable service to veterans returning home and we are proud to support them!
We are accepting the following:
- Kong® Extreme Toys- Black – Large, XL, XXL
- Nylabone® Dura Chew, Big Chews, Galileo Chew Toys: Single-molded bones
- “Joy” or “Dawn” brand original liquid dish soap & “All” brand laundry detergent
- Baby Wipes/Baby Wipe Refills
- Band Aids-all sizes
- Clear shipping tape in dispenser, refills
- Clorox/Lysol Disinfecting Wipes
- Command Utility Hooks-medium
- Dish Sponges with scrubber side
- Dog treat pouches w/clip or w/adjustable belts
- Drawstring 13-gallon garbage bags (Febreze/Forceflex/Odor Shield preferred)
- Gently Used, Clean Bath Towels
- Gently Used, Clean Quilts, Baby Blankets
- Kraft Parmesan Cheese- in plastic container
- Metal leash snaps-see photo
- New/gently used hoses, cones, large plastic toys, signs, caution tape for obstacle training
- Paper Towels in rolls
- Peanut Butter-creamy only, no low sugar or artificial sweeteners
- Sharpie Permanent Markers & Pens-blue & black preferred
- Used cell phones or iPods, metal keys for retrieval training
- Ziploc 1 & 2 Gallon-sized plastic bags
Vet Dogs cannot accept the following: Bully Sticks Dog, Food Dog Treats, Comforters with stuffing, Edible Nylabone,® Frisbees, Gummy bones, Homemade Dog Treats, Rawhide of any kind, Shoes/Socks, Sticks, Stuffed animals for children. Please note: Items not utilized are donated to local shelters.
To contribute to the donation drive, please contact us to arrange drop off: email@example.com.
To learn more about America’s VetDogs, visit here.